Saturday, December 28, 2013

It's the Holiday Season at the Sheep Camp!

My husband Mat's family has a ranch in Utah (aka the Sheep Camp) and this year we went there to take Christmas card photos. While I'm no big fan of getting my picture taken these days, I have to say the scenery and backgrounds were gorg.

The Old Cabin at the Sheep Camp. Mat & I are in a fight over which is better: this black/white OR...

This in-color edit?

The fact that Dexter is laying down is a success... looking at the camera is just asking way too much. 

Awwww, mother-daughter moment.

Somehow, she is the Dexter Whisperer.

Mat & his siblings

After the blood, sweat and tears involved in this photo shoot, here is our finished Christmas card:

Front

Back

I found these ridiculously adorable cards on Etsy, and the REAL photographer from the Sheep Camp photo shoot took the front picture. The real photog also happens to be Mat's cousin and she is, in a word, amazing. She did all of our engagements and wedding photos and is basically da bomb. Book her while she's hot. She is a real photog; Mat and I are wannabe's.






No comments:

Post a Comment