Monday, December 2, 2013

It's Turkey Day!

Happy belated Turkey Day! With the holidays coming (and going), if you're anything like me you're doing your best not to host. While I may not be hosting, that doesn't mean my planning skills are going to waste. Ohhhh no. This is a lifestyle, people. So this Thanksgiving, I helped my mother-in-law set-up and decorate, Pinterest-style.


The tablecloths were $10 from Bed, Bath and Beyond. I stopped by Harmon's on my way and spent a few minutes arranging the center pieces








Don't forget how to "properly" set the table



I got this super cute banner FO FREE from a cool party site I found on Pinterest. I searched for "Thanksgiving Printables" and came across an awesome Pin with a few different options. Then, I just printed them out myself and hung up with clothes pins attached to brown ribbon.



Alli & Grandpa Etcheverry haming it up!



It's amazing how a few minutes on Pinterest and some flowers can really perk up a room. Printables are my favorite way to brighten up any party to make it look more party-official.






No comments:

Post a Comment