Thursday, January 23, 2014

Pregnancy Reveal Done Right

My friend Annie recently revealed she too is knocked up with the rest of my friends. She was trying to keep it a secret, but I'm basically an ultra detective and figured it out. Really, I just bluntly asked her and she was a terrible liar. But, that means I've been keeping this huge secret for way too long. She finally gave me permission to come up with some creatively awesome way to tell the rest of our friends that she was pregnant. After squealing with delight for way too long, I started researching ideas. When I thought all was lost and I was going to have to do something so 2011 with a Prego spaghetti sauce jar, I came across a pin for a fake US magazine cover. Typically, I am very against this sort of thing. It just isn't my style. However... I kept looking at that pin thinking about how it actually made sense in this situation. Annie keeping her pregnancy a secret this long was quite scandalous. The girl ran a Ragnar Relay in Vegas and pretended to drink for the past 10 weeks. Plus, our friends are very close and nosey. They ask inappropriate things that are really none of their business... hence why I found out before anyone else. So. After convincing Annie of how it was actually quite tabloidy that she kept the secret this long, she gave me permission to make a cover. 




Since I'm new to PSE, I thought this would take me quite a while. However, after some YouTube tutorials and trial and error, it actually didn't take me that long. My favorite part about this is that picture of Paige, Annie and Leslie was taken at Paige's baby shower... and they were all THREE pregnant - Paige and Leslie just didn't know it! 

We were able to print these out and attach them to real US magazines. Annie then handed them out to everyone at a Christmas party as their "lame Christmas present" and voila! Pregnancy reveal done right!


No comments:

Post a Comment